In this tutorial, we talk about combining growth hacking principles with the most up-to-date research and insights on baby boomers.
It may seem like an oxymoron combining baby boomer insights with growth hacking, but the main principles behind growth hacking are using data to drive decisions and one metric – growth.
It makes perfect sense to include baby boomers as a segment if looking to growth hack! There are more of them, they have more time and more wealth combined than any other generation.
Bronwyn White, is the CEO of New Young Consulting a market intelligence and strategic marketing agency that specialises in the seniors travel market.
She brings with her an unrivaled understanding of how the travel industry works including the nuanced complexities and a complete, well rounded understanding of the travellers it serves.
She has been watching and researching the baby boomer generation for the last 15 years, in particular travel planning and booking habits.
Bronwyn is a globally recognised market researcher with a travel sales and marketing background. Over 30 years she has worked in a wide range of travel industry verticals including:
- Airline (Qantas)
- Sales reservations
- Wholesale, Retail sales, Corporate sales
- Sales representation – groups
- Market research and consumer insights
- Destination marketing manager (Destination NSW)
- Travel research specialist at a large research agency (TNS)
- Co-Founder of Domesticate, an annual syndicated study into the Australian travel market
- CEO /Co-founder at boutique research firm MyTravelResearch.com
- Author of the book Seniors Travel Tips
- Owner and founder of New Young Travel, a travel blog for +55’s established 2006
We will never see another business sector like the over+50s economy. Increase your relevance, connect with the 3rd largest global economy (behind USA and China), create loyalty, raving fans and increase your revenue.